RE: Help Identifiing disc brakes

Should be 73-76 A body with the single piston caliper Gary. As long as
you have the spindles, caliper adaptors, dust shields and upper control
arms everything else is available off the shelf. I would just excahnge
those calipers for a set of loaded (with pads) rebuilt calipers and use
new hoses. This article should give you al the info you need. Check out
the section on 62-72 A bodies.

http://www.moparaction.com/Tech/archive/disc-main.html

Dan

----