To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 1:05 AM
Subject: Help Identifiing disc brakes

I bought a disc brake setup for an a-body. It was supposed to be a complete setup up. No rotors, no pads, no bearings. Supposedly from a 1971 Dart or maybe a 74 the woman was not sure. It was part of stuff he had collected
for an a-body project car before he passed  away..

I also have the Power brake booster, the master cylinder, proportioning
valve, upper and lower control arms, dust shields.

Now I am trying to figure out what I have, so I can get this rebuilt and
ready to go under my Barracuda.

Single large piston.
A semi-banjo fluid connection. Not round but square with a sloping ramp on
it.

On the caliper housing,  cast numbers.
In curve at the bottom of the housing 3580 Pentastar 781
above that screwhead 120 screwhead
Above that stamped, upside down 680t and a  V pointing to 1 o'clock.
To the left side, starting right at the edge of the fluid connection stamped
58401
To the far right running perpendicular to the rest L4

On the support piece for the pads
Cast 776
Under that 95020A
Stamped 271
to the far right cast 3

No numbers on the A arms, no numbers on the steering knuckle or dust sheilds.

So what do I have.
I need bearings, pads, rotors, rebuild kit for the pistons.  Ball  joints.
Suspension rebuild kit.

OH yeah this is going into a 1965 Barracuda.

Thanks for any help.
Gary