Re: New Guy questions

Gary, I think you hit it on the button. I am looking to do top end
motor performance upgrades and not have it off the road for more than
about 5 days at a time. I would like to do a crazy rebuild week where
I do everything possible and then put it back on the road. Sounds fun
right???!!! thanks for the welcome and I will definitely be in touch!.

Jesse

--
J. A. Milich