ADMIN--Re: No Topica Messages

ADMIN: Topica's Web based bulletin board is broken since 1-1-2008. Members using that are unable to read or send messages. Topica says they are fixing. We will see. Sorry for the hassle. I am thinking of moving this discussion to another format / address. -- Gary H -- Contact me at 62to65mopar AT ornocar DOT org.

We have quite a few '62 to '65 mail list members who read these messages using Topica's Web site. Since 1-1-2008 that Web reader board has been broken, so these members have been unable to read the messages.

If you get the messages sent directly to your private e-mail address you are still getting messages you can read. (I opened up a temporary e-mail account to test this out.)

Also, the fact that Topica's Web site board is down also means that none of the messages are getting saved in the archive. Very poor.

Most irritating is that Topica has not communicated when or if they will fix their system.

Gary H.
Clubhouse Administrator