From: spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 9:02 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ADMIN--Re: No Topica Messages

ADMIN: Topica's Web based bulletin board is broken since 1-1-2008. Members
using that are unable to read or send messages. Topica says they are fixing.
We will see. Sorry for the hassle. I am thinking of moving this discussion
to another format / address. -- Gary H -- Contact me at 62to65mopar AT
ornocar DOT org.

We have quite a few '62 to '65 mail list members who read these messages
using Topica's Web site. Since 1-1-2008 that Web reader board has been
broken, so these members have been unable to read the messages.

If you get the messages sent directly to your private e-mail address you are
still getting messages you can read. (I opened up a temporary e-mail account
to test this out.)

Also, the fact that Topica's Web site board is down also means that none of
the messages are getting saved in the archive. Very poor.

Most irritating is that Topica has not communicated when or if they will fix
their system.

Gary H.
Clubhouse Administrator