RE: ADMIN--Re: No Topica Messages

Not a bad idea but just think about all the time and money it's going to
cost to move everything to a yahoo-based board and I'm not sure we could
transition everything on our current site.
I'm in daily mail mode, I don't think I've been on tropica three times since
I joined except for going straight to our site.
If this is a problem and we have to move (I hate moving, did it enough when
I was younger), then I think we're going to have to help Gary out
money-wise.
He could be in for weeks of work to do this and it's can't be done for free.
No way.
Gary spends countless hours for free as it is and I don't know how many of
you make a little donation from time to time but I know it's appreciated
when I do.
If you guys, and Gary most importantly, think it's time to get out of Dodge
(no pun intended), we need to figure out where, when and how much per
member.
I'm in if you want to G, just let me (us) know if you're thinking along
those lines.  Maybe a poll so this doesn't end up with a whole bunch of yes
and no emails making your work even harder.
Tom in Boston

Gary, I belong to a (Group) on Yahoo that we have operated since the late
90's. There have been small glitches but never an outage. Also the
http://dodgepowerwagon.com/wwwboard/index.html page is super neat in that
all threads are visible at the same page easiest to navigate I ever seen.
Sites like the Dodge Truck DTR and Turbo Diesel are slick but hard to
follow.. 3 cents   MikeY

----