383 pistons

Use the flat tops. Nothing wrong wth them. Compression distance on 383 pistons is different . They will usually sit down the bore quite a bit a tDC making resionable compresion ratio impossible.
I have been called out on several of these deals in 426 marine engines.  Now power  no guts was always the complaint and always the shop put in 383 pistons.  Your 413 had flat tops , the 426 ones would be similar. if not the same. Also you willl be using t a felpro gasket probably which is 019" to 020" thicker than the original head gasket and that will cut you some slack compression wise anway although I cant really see how one could have too much compression with falttops.
Anyway. I have seen this 383 426 mixup several times by experienced shops too although not mopar. They go there because the bore and pin size is right not understanding the compression distant (which is determined roughly speaking by where the hole is  bored in the piston for the pin.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)