Re: Syn oil issues

How long ago did you try it? I know syn oils USED to have problems w/
that (amsoil in particular when it first came out) but they all have
the correct additives in them now. I STARTED using Mobil 1 in my 00
Cherokee @ 85,000 miles (when I bought it) and have had no problems.
Same thing for my 01 Dakota...started using @ 60,000...no leaks. 65
Coronet...started @ 80,000 miles...no leaks.

Bill M