To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: dowel pins

Don, I like the idea on the pipe puller! That should solve the removal problem, I found that Lakewood now has an expandable pins in .500 for fords and .496 for Mopars, so that should help in the fit in the block. I have all of them ordered and should be at my house when I get home this Friday. The stock (straight) Mopar ones aren't long enough to get through the block plate and bell housing.? I will be back under this project this weekend and maybe making some progress, preasure is on, daughters are going to move the mother in law to an apartment and car currently lives with her so I gotta get this mess corrected and find it a home. We may build a small shop at our house for it. Anyway thanks for the help.

John Althaus
64 Savoy Hemi 4 Spd