To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: Hoods (was RE: '64 Plymouth b-body grille and aluminum molding)

I would say that is likely.? Surely someone on this page has/had one of these cars with the "wrong" front clip somewhere in their past.? I'm pretty sure that the 63 and 64 hoods are the same, outside of the letters/trim.? That would pretty much ensure that the fenders etc would fit.?

FYI, I had a 67 Satellite with a 66 Coronet front clip(see pic)?that fit perfectly.? This is after all how they cobbled up the Canadian models for years...

WHS

----