Re: Carpet Info

Sean,
Sorry, I've not seen that color combo of seat covers but than again I
really haven't been looking for anything else but my combo. I have
white door panels w/ silver inserts, and gold carpet on the bottom. I
will keep my eye out for your combo now, but Legendary is the only
place I've seen door panels for our cars so far.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert