Re: Carpet Info

A few weeks ago a couple of people recommended buying from A1 Canvas but then somebody else said they wouldn't buy from them. Anyway they sell the carpet for our cars for $99.00. Legendary gets $150.00. (Yes the 80/20 loop is correct for our cars) They also sell Legendary's upholstery and door panels for less than Legendary's prices. Here is the number for one of their ebay auctions. 250217878083

I ordered the seat covers for my 64 Belvedere wagon from Legendary back in December when they had their 10% off sale but I think they screwed up to my advantage. They don't make seat covers for a 64 Belvedere wagon but they do for a 64 Fury wagon. After checking with them that the Fury covers would fit the Belvedere seats they shot me a price using NOS Fury vinyl for the inserts. I told them since my wagon wasn't a Fury I didn't really care if the covers had the correct NOS Fury vinyl. They sent me samples of some reproduction vinyl's in colors that would match my interior and I agreed to have them made up with the reproduction vinyl at a much lower price. However when the covers arrived they were made with the NOS Fury material. I don't think I'll complain. LOL

Now for my question. Has anybody ever found a source for the "Vinoleum" that Mopar used on the cargo area floors and tailgates of the wagons?

Dan

----