63 instrument cluster pics

Finally got our instrument cluster back from AutoInstruments at the
weekend. You may recall me saying a few months ago that they did this a
while ago, but the finish wasnt quite as we expected. The quality was
fine, just that some areas had been painted that we expected to be
chrome plated.
It turns out that the original in our car (untouched, as far as we can
tell) has got more chromed areas/faces that all the other 63 Dodge
clusters that AutoInst had previously worked on, and also more than all
the other clusters that I can find pics of on the 'net.
But, to their credit, they agreed to have it back and replate it how we
wanted it, f.o.c.
The pics show the cluster we had refurbished, as we got it off ebay in
its 'before' state, and also some of the original which is still in the
car. There's one pic of how it was when we got it back from A.I. the 1st
time - spot the difference with the 'finished' pics!
I dimantled it to see if I could see how to change the headlamp switch,
but am still none the wiser.
Anyone got any advice on that? I know the knob just pulls out but cant
see how the switch is retained.
I dont actually know if there's anything wrong with the switch on this
cluster but the one on our car needs replacing (no dash lights) so I
figure we may as well change this one before we swap the clusters over.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/instrument%20cluster/
(click on one pic to enlarge it, then use 'next' & 'back')

Robert
England

----