original maxie on ebay

I took a peek at this guys car. It appears that for
the most it is all there. In my opinion it would
require basically everything to be a once again nice
car. I have restored mnay cars and the cost isn't
cheap. I'm just curious to hear what some of you maxie
guys think this car in its present condition is worth.
Also, what do you think this car will show as a high
bid. Currently, it is at around 20,000.00 which is a
lot of money considering you have to redo it all. I
know it shows only 9700 miles, but still. What do you
guys think?  Lyle in Montana

Be a better friend, newshound, and

----