hydraulic poly

 pushrods are all you need for the conversion and since the poly pushrods are made of soft material anyway being bendable by hand it is a good upgrade. We use manton and they suppplied a nice HD pushrod at hydraulic length (shorter since the pushrod seat is higher) in a week and quite reasonable. I measurd and Gary wager did the ordering . I think he still has the dimensions. They wroked great no trouble.We wanted to use the 68 340 dart grind in his stroker poly since it is a very practical  trouboe fre street grind . My grinder in To did it for me since he has a master for that cam.
But what was said about solids it true. Once set they are very little trouble as well. We had to buy some pushrods anyway and we wanted to use that grind so that is what we did and why

Don
Blood pressure low? Not awake yet? read Dons rants and get you self going again
http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/OLDTECHNOLGY.html

----