Re: You got it Dan

For the last few years Don we've been camping in my vintage Scotty camper for Moparfest but when we first started going we stayed at a motel and the thermostat was only marked in Celsius. We spent most of the weekend trying to figure out what was a comfortable temperature for the AC. And of course back then if something was $50 at the swap meet we'd joke that it was only $2 US. Boy has that changed. As far as speed goes I still have it in my head from when the speed limit signs used to be posted in both KPH and MPH that 100 KPH is 60 MPH. But when driving on the QE I'm convinced that some of you Canadians think that 100 KPH is really 100 MPH. And on the way home last year we passed an exit for 10 Mile Creek Road or something like that and I joked that shouldn't that name have been changed to 6 Kilometer Creek Road? LOL

Hey I love your country, now I just have to find my birth certificate before I go to Moparfest this year.

Dan

----