Re: happy wife syndrome

I'll definitely second master Don's words. My wife has actually gotten
into cars since we met (we bought our 65 Coronet 'vert because she
wanted a drop top) and is always looking around on the internet for
cars for sale...but she REALLY likes bright, sparkley, shiny
stuff...really sparkley. I honestly can't really justify paying
thousands for clear rock or shiny bracelet (as I've paid less for
complete vehicles), but it's what she likes, so I do give in when she
finds something she really likes...in the interest of domestic
tranquility. And she puts up w/ my garage full of "crap" as she calls
it. It's all give and take and I've come to realize that I can't spend
every waking moment in the garage (although I'd like to!) playing w/
the cars...the honey-do list has to take a high priority position
sometimes too.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert