Cars For Sale to 62-65 Members

1962 Dart 2dr Post Sedan - rusty 6 cyl, auto shell.   Perfect for a 4dr
to 2dr post conversion or for spare 2dr sedan parts.  Still has rear
side glass and regulators in both sides, quarters have rust and are
somewhat decent but rest of unibody is shot.  Currently has 66-up
K-frame and 62 8-3/4 with 2.94 open gears.  Pictures upon request.  Good
for parts only - VIN tag missing and currently no title (misplaced,
probably lost, so is fender tag).

1963 Chrysler New Yorker - rusty 4dr sedan.  413, pushbutton.  Factory
power seat, rear defogger and front sway bar.  Motor turns and
pushbuttons and cables still intact.  Body and frame shot.  Good for
parts only - no title.  Lots of trim; all glass good.  Pictures upon
request.

Cars are currently in Michigan, north of the thumb and need to be picked
up.  Buy one, buy both (I need to keep the wheels and tires, so you?ll
need to supply your own to get on/off of a trailer).

Has this got you thinking of updating your 4 door 62 Dart to a 2 door
post with a 413 in it now?  These cars/parts are being offered
exclusively to 62-65 members and will not be listed anywhere else at
this point.  Let me know you are a member of the 62-65 Mail List
Clubhouse when you contact me at my yahoo.com e-mail address.  If you're
a member, make me a decent offer and the cars can be yours.  I?m also
looking for a few parts so if you want to trade and have what I need, we
can work something out.

Please contact me at dart1962_440ATyahoo.com  (replace the AT with @)

Thanks

Pat