Imperial Services speedo cables

Here's a head's up for anyone who might be ordering a speedo cable from
Imperial Services.  I recently ordered one for my 63 from their website,
#IS-671, which is shown as fitting 62-65 B bodies.  When I got it it was
labeled as fitting 64-65 B bodies.  The catalog which came with it
listed several more speedo cables than are shown on the website.  It
listed an IS-678 as the proper one.
I called Imperial and was told that the 678 is the proper one and that
they hadn't updated their website for a couple of years.  On the whole
though their service was fast.  They were very helpful and pleasant on
the phone and the correct cable is on it's way to me.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html