Re: Leaf Spring Prices

I just got an email from ESPO...$180 for 5 leaf, $220 for 6
leaf...still ALOT better than $500! If you got some for $125 on eBay,
I'll definitely look there before I buy.

I think 5 leaf is stock but I'm tempted to get the 6 leaf, but since
this car doesn't have the weight of a roof, I don't want them to be
too stiff and have the car ride like a beet wagon. Any thoughts?