US Car Tool driveshaft loop

Hi all

Has anyone managed to fit a US Car Tool Bolt-in Front Driveshaft Loop to
a B-body with a TTI max-wedge system?

http://www.uscartool.com/loop/mopar.html

We bought one a year or so ago, having been told it SHOULD fit with a
(standard?) MW system, but have only just started looking at fitting it
now we have a new TTI system on the car. I think someone on here said at
the time that the H-pipe may cause a problem, although John at US Car
Tool assured me it would be ok.

Well, the H-pipe IS slap-bang right in the way and looks like the only
way to get it to fit would be to introduce a few more bends in the long
strap where it passes over/under the H-pipe.

It looks like the simplest solution will be to make another from
scratch, and see if this one fits on our 69 Sport Satellite! And if not,
sell it!

Any help gratefully received - even a resounding NO!!

Robert
England

----