Re: What's with the wire?

Really? That sucks...I looked in the FSM after I posted this and it
doesn't mention removing the head bolts.

Also, I think I found the rocker shaft pin (has a kind of mushroom
head on it)...but it doesn't want to budge. Any tricks? It's only been
in there for 42 years so I don't know why it would be stuck!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert