Difficult to start when hot

Folks,
Got a question regarding my Dart being difficult to start when it is hot. When it is cold it starts right up no problems. When it is hot, if it is only off a real short time it will start right up, but if it sits a while, then it just wants to crank and crank and crank, and will finally fire up. Doesn't smell like it floods, just keeps cranking. Any advise on what the issue may be and how to correct it? Its a 273, with Edelbrock 600 cfm carb.
Thanks,
Bill
65 Dart 270 Convertible

----