Re: Difficult to start when hot

another easy check you should do is look to see if the fuel line is close to something allowing it to heat up, if it is, wad up a ball of tin foil around the line where its close to the manifold or whatever, to hold it away from it, give it a few minutes to cool back down and take it for another spin. this got us home on a long trip in a 50 bullet nose stude, didnt have a problem the rest of the trip, and then you can come up w/ a better looking way to adjust its routing if it turns out to be the problem.
Sean D.