Poly Rocker Shaft Lock

Thanks, but hopefully there's another method out there. Exactly what I
thought would happen...did. It broke.

Are these things made of pot metal? I was being as careful as I could
but it didn't take much. I don't see any option but to drill this one
out now...correct? Any other suggestions? What a f'd up, stupid setup
from the factory!

What can I do for a replacement? Drill and tap the hole? Some kind of
roll pin? Help please!

BIll M
65 Coronet 500 'vert