John  Althaus
64 Hemi Savoy 4 spd
214-673-7540 cell

In a message dated 5/20/2008 12:11:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
waedison1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks John. I ordered the Felpros. If they don't work, I'll get  the
Remflex. Actually, they aren't more expensive if I have to use both  Felpros
((+) shipping) on one side of the engine.
/Butch /Ferndale,  WA

-----Original Message-----
From: john althaus  [mailto:althausjbl@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:21 PM
To:  1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: header gaslkets

Try  these guys, I have them on the Hemi, with old set of slightly not
straight  flanges, everything else leaks and these don't  sort of pricey,
but  work!

_http://www.remflex.com/_  (http://www.remflex.com/)

John  Althaus
64 Hemi  Savoy 4 spd

214-673-7540  cell

In a message dated  5/19/2008 5:36:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:

Don,  copper works good, but only thick copper... Run  them on the race  car,
header
bolts never get loose and they never  leak. This Wabbit  Likes  Trix's....
>;-)

Earl

I have a friend who is   into all the exotic header gaskets. copper and rinky
dinky  something   silver looiking thingys all leak , never seal . His  shop
is
litered with  the stupid things,  meanwhile back at  the ranch we run two
felpros per  side. Never have a leak, never blown  and often can be
reinstalled. I have  eight years on these. They arent  cheap especially when
runnung two but they  work   perfectly.  I always try to remember . "Trix is
for kids  and  rabbits"
Good ol boys run Felpro round here.
Don
Author   of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable   (Mopar)
http://altonapublicschool.faithweb.com/

http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/index.html
[Non-text   portions of this message have been removed]

----
Please  address  private mail -- mail of interest to only one person  --
directly to that  person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions  and
negotiations
as well as  other personal messages only to the  intended recipient, not to
the  Clubhouse public address. This  practice will protect your privacy,
reduce  the total volume of mail  and fine tune the content signal to  Mopar
topic.   Thanks!

'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion   Guidelines:

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to  only  one person --
directly to that person.  I.e., send  parts/car transactions  and
negotiations as
well as other personal  messages only to the intended  recipient, not to the
Clubhouse public  address. This practice will protect  your privacy, reduce
the
total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal  to Mopar  topic.
Thanks!

'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion   Guidelines:

**************Wondering what's  for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.