From: Schuyler Wrobel [mailto:sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 11:29 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (throttle cables...used to be ) RE: Still a few issues but
running

Butch, go to  <http://www.autozone.com>

and look up the- 'Spectre / Universal Braided Stainless Throttle Cable Kit'.

that's the one I used and it seems to work fine. there's a rubber bushing
that the aluminum ferrule and lock nut fits through, the aluminum part that
fits through the fire wall into the car is a little more bulbous then the
stock set-up. but it fits, and is adjustable, so I was able to get it set up
so the gas pedal linkage has the same amount of travel. it comes with
washers to help clamp it all to the firewall. Maybe not the best solution?
but I thought it was pretty good deal, and at $30.00. so far so good. the
only other thing is you need to cut the housing and cable to length.
which was cool with me, since I needed a little bit more, with the new
intake and carb anyway.
amazing how much easier the gas peddle works now, with a new slippery smooth
cable.(o:

Schuyler V. Wrobel
   Artist & Illustrator <artbysky.org>

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
  <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with
your needs -
  <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>