Re: Chrysler Improvements and Quality

As far as quality and improvements go, I think the biggest place
Chrysler needs both is their interior design. I was looking @ buying a
new Dakota in 2006. They had some reasonable incentives but the one
thing that kept me from purchasing was the fact that the interior was
HORRIBLE! Very sparse, utilitarian, and cheap looking. Even the SLT
trucks (which is supposed to be top of the live trim for Dakotas)
looked like you should just hose the inside of the truck out! Even now
I think they have a long way to go. I had heard that Chrysler has been
taking a huge amount of flack over this and it's going to be a major
point of improvement on their part. I guess we'll see if they did
anything when the 09's come out.

Bill M

----