molding removal

How the heck do you remove molding on a 62 Dart 440?  I'm trying to
remove the grill so I have better access to install my electric fan.
I have the service manual and it doesn't have anything about molding
removal.

Apologies if this info is on the website - I'll go check there now :-)

Regards,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440