From: Sean B <polecat2@xxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 8:01:55 AM
Subject: Restored Fury for sale

Guys, I posted this before the auction but it didn't show, for some
reason.  I have my 1964 Fury for sale on eBay, if anybody's interested.
Here is the auction number:

120277038256

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

This email was sent to: dodgepolara500@xxxxxxxxx

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: u/?bUrDWg.bWaqRT.ZG9kZ2Vw
Or send an email to: 1962to1965mopars-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

?p=TEXFOOTER

${bottom_text_ad}
----