RE: Restored Fury for sale

Thank you, John!  The steering column is out of a 68 Belvedere, but I'm
pretty sure they are the same as 69.  I wanted a transmission with a
part-throttle kickdown, which wasn't available until 1971, so I had to
go to a linkage instead of the push button cables.  I went with a column
shift because I wanted to keep a factory look, and I like bench seats.

Sean

John Mopar wrote:

> Your car is outstanding! Sorry you have to sell it. One question, is the
> column shift out of a newer model mopar? It looks like one from my old
> 69 Fury or 70 Polara?
> John
>
>  1964 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible 383

----