To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Derrick Brown" <63max426@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 10:03 AM
Subject: Pull through style Electic fuel pumps?

hi again,

part two the the previous question (since its a long weekend).
Anybody use an inline electric fuel pump that works in conjunction with the mechanical pump in place? so, should you want greater fuel supply at the track you could just turn on the electric to supplement????

bad idea?

Derrick Brown
'63 Sport Fury, 4 speed
derrickb@xxxxxxx