Re: Pull through style Electic fuel pumps?

Re: Pull through style Electic fuel pumps?

Derrick,
I run a carter P 4070 on my Hemi with cross ram,  just as you are  thinking,
I had a Holley, but the noise was a little too much. As others I use  the pump
if the car has ben setting  for a period or if I'm going to get a  heavy
foot, other wise we just rump along on the mechanical pump. Works just  fine.

John  Althaus
1541 Parkside Trail
Lewisville, TX 75077
214-673-7540 cell

In a message dated 8/29/2008 9:03:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,