Re: tranny hum and surge

Ok, thanks guys,I have it drained right now so i can route the cooler
lines in a more intelligent routing than the guy had done, so i think
i might just drop the tranny out and checke the convertor fit,
reinstall, adjust everything correct and see if the problems still
exist.  If the trannies bad its not that big of a deal as i have two
good 904s sitting in the shop that i ran in previous cars with no
problems.
  I will keep u informed.
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----