Brewers class act

I know we were talking abut Brewers a month or two ago, but I would
like to toot their horn for them.  I've  Been buying lots of stuff
from them lately for my ( now) three Mopar 4 speed projects.  Looks
like my 65 Coronet will be the only automatic car i have .
    They have been a  very helpful and knowledgable vendor with
excellent tech help and fast delivery., Yes, their stuff will  cost
you  more  than the ebay stuff u see, but when i received my Mopar
A-body shift rods, they looked OEM, not like the scary looking flimsy
ones u see on ebay for 70 dollars a set.
   Brewers a top notch dude, not a flake like Laysons.  Buy with confidence.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon