Re: GM's Chrysler buyout loan denied?

Funny how all the Mopar mags agreed that Kerkorian would have been the
best thing for Chrysler since Iaccoca. After reading Iaccoca's book
his biggest regret in life was letting them sell to Daimler, he knew
then this would be the demise of Chrysler. This was at the time that
Kerkorian wanted to buy and the execs panicked and sold to the first
bidder....Daimler. Right from Iaccoca's book.

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara

----