To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 8:07 PM
Subject: RE: 1962 max wedge spark plug wires

http://www.houstonmopars.org/specs/64plom1.jpg shows a picture of the famous ad with the unique exhaust headers. It's hard to rely on computer monitors for exact colors, but the wires shown sure do look like a brownish tan in that rendition.

Popular aftermarket wires(Autolite?)back in the 60's were orange, wern't they?

Gary H.