To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>; <sixt4driver@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: Master cylinder conversion

John,

I'm getting ready to do a dual reservoir master cylinder upgrade along
with a disc brake swap from a 73 B-body. I went to Advance and got a
MC for a 70 Coronet w/ drum front brakes... It was $30.

I had a very helpful conversation with Fine Lines www.finelinesinc.com
this last Friday. I told them what I wanted to do and they seem to
have all the parts to do whatever conversion you need.

The prices I received for OEM type lines (not SS) are as follows (I'm
looking to replace ALL lines):
Proportioning valve - $79
Front hard brake line kit - $60
Front flexible hoses - $27.50/ea
Front to rear hard line - $60
Rear flexible line - $19
Rear axle hard line kit - $29

Give them a call and ask for someone in sales. Very nice guys that are
willing to help.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert