RE: Mopar 15"ers?

Thanks for all your replies guys!

Some great info there Wakeman.

We did buy a set of late 60's steels about 3 years ago from Classic
Chambered and found a nice set of 'caps off ebay - not correct, as you
say, but looked pretty good as a temporary measure.
(some pics here:
ucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/dog%20dishes%20april%2008/?albumview=grid
)
Now, however, we've got the bug about getting the correct style of 'caps
(although being a Polara 500, the car came with full wheel covers on
14's), and also a set of 15's to fit 'em on.
Those wheels were quite cheap from Classic Chambered but we got stung on
shipping so ideally I'd like to find some over here, but that's only a
long shot.
At least with this info, we'll know a bit more of what to ask for!
Thanks again

Robert
England

----