new swap items

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

WANTED

Wanted: 65 B-Body 4 speed console in good condition. Contact Russ at 252-947-2077 or email at russell.b.morgan AT nc.usda.gov (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 24, 2009)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere I, 2 door post sedan wanted for restoration project, running or not, but must be original and complete. Do not mind work, but no basket cases please. I am located in the UK, please send information and pictures and all your contact details to Chris.  Please provide a telephone number with your contact info chrishewitt67 AT hotmail.co.uk (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 24, 2009)

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge Lancer 170 wagon for sale. I have a real barn find that needs a collectors care and place to live.  I have gotten all functions of this stock beauty serviced and she runs and drives like a dream.  The car was owned by an older couple and drove only by the wife. with 115k and all stock paint and apolstry intacted and in good condition. everything is running well. and has freshly sandblasted and painted rims with new radial tires and stock hubcaps that are prestine, the brakes are all new (wheel cylinders, master, stainless flex lines) The engine has a new fuel pump, alternator, belts and hoses, and 2 oil changes in the first 150 miles, fuel tank and system has been boiled, sealed and flushed with all soft lines replaced, new pertronics ignition, New heater core, and new battery.  The car was stored in a cool dark garage for 30 years and I have color copy of the first and only Pink slip that was issued at time of sale in early 63 and the plates are the first and only issued to the car.  She was built in LA and spent her whole life between berkley and Grass Valley in the Sierra foothills. I can send photos and info if desired.The car is very rare and is to sell for $9000.00 US and is located in N. California. USA. Contact Charlie. 530-272-3161 or bog_dog_8@xxxxxxxxxxx (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 24, 2009)

1963 Plymouth Sport Fury for sale. Two door sedan, which comes
standard with Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air conditioning,
Electric Windows.  It has a 383 with push button 727 transmission and
front disc brakes.

What I Have Done To It: Rebuilt power steering pump, alternator,
power brake booster, radiator.  New brake proportioning valve, under
hood rewire, MSD ignition, rebuilt transmission, renew lined fuel
tank, new shocks, new exhaust from the collectors to the tail pipes,
new interior, reconditioned instrument cluster, new weather stripping
around doors.

What It Needs: Engine rebuilt, brakes bled / adjusted, steering box
rebuilt, paint.

Extras: Three front fenders, hood, trunk lid, windshield, side glass,
high torque starter, electric fuel pump, instrument cluster, M/T tire
and rim set and a bunch of small parts.

I have all of the chrome and trim for the car.  I am missing one
stainless steel trim piece for the right front fender.

The car is located in Whittier, CA, Pictures on request
I am asking $9000.00  Contact Curtis: 562 233-1630 or
cyomtob AT earthlink.net
(Replace the AT with @ to email the seller. January 24, 2009)

----