Dover NASCAR Tickets

If you or anyone you know would be interested, please let me know. I'm
not looking to make a profit, I just want face value for them.

(4) Dover 400 NASCAR Tickets!
September 27, 2009
Section 102, Row 25 Seats 13-16
$304 ($76 face value)
Prefer to sell as a set.
Great seats! Right behind the finish line! Fantastic view of the pits!

Call (410) 378-3551
Email: y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Bill M