RE: Fuel system remake

Thanks for the tips. I was wondering about the clips. They look thin
enough to abuse a bit for fit. The tape idea is good too. I am working
it the way you suggested from the front. I removed the rear wheel so as
not to fight it. I guess I have the steel line. It's pretty stiff and
kinks easily at extreme bends. It'd be nice if I could get the car up
higher but it's as high as I can get it now.

I am plenty slow for sure so I definitely am taking my time. I have 3
more weeks to my parade deadline.

----