From: SB <polecat2@xxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 04:29:14
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Pertronix or Mopar?

Thank you to all whom replied to this question!
It is for my friend's car, and he wants to keep it looking stock.  He
asked my advice, and I was concerned he might be giving up spark power
and/or timing accuracy by going with a Pertronix.  I will tell him to go
Pertronix based on all your advice.

roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> That is why I went petronix.  I did not have to change anything but the
> points.  I like having my original distributer on my 383.  And it
> performs very well for the price. I'm sure if I was doing time trials I
> would gravitate to a serious ignition system but for the street it's
> more than enough and my car starts on the first turn of the key.

----

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER