New Englanders

I'm facing the loss of my storage.  I was wondering if there are any New
Englanders out there who might like to help me store, sell or part-out a few
cars (cahs).  What I have to move is a 1965 Belvedere II 4D 318/727
complete, ran the last time I drove it (2005), another 1965 Belvedere 4D
361/727 less engine, tranny, driveshaft but otherwise complete, they're both
"southern" cars ( PA, TN, 361 has the white roof), no typical NE rust, and
one 1966 Belvedere 4D 273/727 ran in 2006, under 100K on it, needs a heater
core that I have.

These are all 4D cars, sedans, not highly desirable I know but have been
covered and coveted by me for some time now.  I refuse to junk any of them
naturally but I've held onto them, paid to have them stored unheated but
covered but have the unfortunate circumstance of having to get them out.

Either email me here or directly (6t4belvedere@xxxxxxxxxxx) and maybe we can
work out something.  No rush but before mid summer when the land and
building will be auctioned.  I'm bumming but that's life I 'spose.

Tom Duross
Boston

----