wheres the cars gone?

i regularly look at the american ebay motors & lately have noticed a big drop off of late 50's to early 60's mopars on offer. are people not selling because of the gfc or are the numbers of available cars dwindling incredibaly fast? in oz we seem to have the same numbers for sale & the prices havn't changed much. dont seem to have anyway.just curious as i like seeing whats for sale in the states, not that i can afford to import anything anyway,lol. on a brighter note & sorry to say not topic related ive bought another project. a 1979 CM chrysler wagon. oz built. almost the end of the line for chrysler in oz. good fun car. heres some links. cheers, richard. [oz]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/blue63dodge/cm2.jpghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/blue63dodge/cm3.jpg

----