Re: Anyone near Wilmington, NC???

${top_text_ad}
Trust me...I'm being extremely cautious...all "she" has is my first
name and my email address...and that's all she's gonna get. I asked in
my reply email that she give me HER phone number and I will block my
caller ID when I call her if she produces one.  It would suck if it's
a waste of time but I'm prepared to go there (7 hour drive) with cash
to get the car w/ only an original title. I will not go through
PayPal.
--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Wakeman Massie <wakey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is a SCAM on so many different levels.
>
> But the real giveaway is that you don't need someone's full name and address
> to do a transaction on ebay, or paypal for that matter.  Neither ebay or
> paypal nor anyone legitmately using these services will ever ask you for
> your address!
>
> The "form" they will send you will *look* like a paypal form, but it won't
> BE a paypal form.  It's called "phishing" and you are going to get caught.
>
> Please don't send this person any information or one cent!
>
> - Wakeman

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}