Re: backup light switch

Hi,

thank´s for the tips regarding the bls.

The pushbutton console is almost dissembled - but before I pull it out(what I don´t want to do) I had a closer lock under the dash.

It seems like the switch is working mechanically - and it seems like it is assembled with a little steelplate to the console. I hope this is for the purpose of maintenance. This way I could get out only the switch and fix or replace it.

Can anybody confirm?

Than You allready,

Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------