T-Bars

Among other things, I need to replace the torsion bars on my
Coronet...I currently have to crank the adjuster in until there is
only ~1" of bolt left...including the thickness of the bolt head!

I was pricing new bars and everyone seems to be around $300...except
for "Moparts Connection". They show $188 for the set. I haven't called
them yet to confirm as I think it's $288.

Anyway, IF this is correct, has anyone dealt with these guys before?

how about sizing? Firm Feel has their own in .940" & 1.00" for $285.
Most other places that have MP bars are $299 for .920" & 960". The car
in a poly and will PROBABLY stay that way. I was going to do the .960"
bars but is there a need to step up to 1.00" if I'm just crusing the
car?

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert