Re: Dodge 880 1962

Hello Anders,

Welcome to the '62 to '65 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse. Your 880 was really a 1961 Dodge front clip mated to a 1962 Chrysler body.
We don't see many of them in the states either. One of the people who used to be on this list had a nice 880. http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/kevin62880.html shows the car. He has since sold it though and is no longer on this mail list, though.

You will have to find used trim, emblems, etc. as no reproductions are made that I know about.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html has lists of '62-'65 Mopar junkyards,
some in Europe. And you can place an ad in the 62-65 swap meet.

"Worth" is a very personal, subjective opinion. Your 880 is a unique vehicle but unlikely to be "worth" as much as a max wedge car. How much fun "worth" you get from the 880 is what you need to calculate in my 2 cents view.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/whatworth.html has 2.5 cents. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.