To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:38 AM
Subject: RE: Interesting discovery

I don't use the "ethanol" but I have my doubts that any of it is totally
free of it. I try to get the highest octane available which is 91 here.
Usually I use the Shell. They now say it is "nitrogenated". Does that
mean low cholesteral and can I spread it on bread?? :-)
Gary Pavlovich wrote:

Rich,

My first thought about the fluctuating fuel pressure is the quality of
the
fuel; ethanol base that "thins" as it gets hotter.

Gary Pavlovich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Kinsley" <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>